Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Two Are Better Than One!

I'm not sure I can say that I've got it all figured out with having two boys at once since my nephew has joined us a few days a week, but I can say that it's much more lively around here! They keep me on my toes, to say the least. We're all having fun so far.

Shenanigans of all sorts are just part of the routine.

Hands-On Equations as part of our math is a big hit here. Shirts optional.
Both boys are reading Holes. What a fun book!
Walker's bobblehead sculpture: an alien from a video game.
Cullen's bobblehead sculpture: a camouflaged duck.

I appreciate the quiet moments!

1 comment:

Janne said...

I just *had* to chuckle at the "shirt optional" comment in your caption. I can't tell you how many times I snap a great "homeschool moment" picture and then notice that the subject of the photo is shirtless. Glad it's not just my house. ;) If my Shane puts on shirt or a pair of shoes I always assume he must be getting ready to go somewhere.